LinkedIn have been busy. Their have been 6 significant updates in the past few months and I'm sure there will be more on their way. I have created this one page MindMap to help you view what the different updates mean.
You can download the PDF by clicking on the link below or just click on the image below to view it online.
In summary the new features are:
- New all encompassing search bar
- Rich media updates on your home page or company page, upload files or images
- Mentions, you can now mention anyone or a company when you post an update
- Contacts, completely revamped and improved
- 'You recently visited' graphic to interrogate and review what you've been up to
- 'Whose viewed your updates', a great measurement tool to see what posts are receiving engagement